Friday, June 6, 2008

Julia's First 9 Months!!!

Julia is 9 months old today! Every month, we take a picture of her, and I like to look back on the changes. It's funny to look back at the 3-month picture now. I remember thinking after I took it how grown up she looked. And now, I look at that picture and marvel at what a tiny, helpless baby she still was... and it's funny that in another few months, I'll look back at this 9-month picture and think what a baby she was!!

So, in honor of another "month-day", here are Julia's 1st 9 months...



Julia at 1 day old






1 month old








2 months old


3 months old




4 months old





5 months old





6 months old



7 months old







8 months old






and today, at 9 months old!!








2 comments:

Jan Fanning said...

She's growing up all right! We can hardly wait to see her!
She's a cutie!
Love, Mom

Oliva Family said...

oh what a great idea to put those pictures like that! they grow up way too fast!

(by the way...Jan...I'd love your email address! just in case you read this or Emily if you do...write me on Facebook....)