Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1st day of 1st grade

Chloe woke up early this morning, and was so excited and ready to go to school. (Which is a good thing considering that yesterday morning, she woke up saying "Mommy, I don't want to go to school tomorrow, I want to stay home with you") But today, she was so excited to go. I asked her "do you think you'll learn anything today" and she responded "No, we'll just find out where everything is and maybe color a picture" She's an old pro at this school thing now... let's just hope that she doesn't get back into her old habits of talking during class (which she got into trouble for a lot the 2nd half of Kindergarten)

We walk to school (which is about a block and a half away from us) and Chloe likes to help pull her sisters, at least some of the way. She was ready for me to take over right after I took this picture because it was starting to be more uphill...
Now I need to remember what to do to entertain these other 2 kiddos without Chloe here to organize and plan our activities!!

2 comments:

Jan Fanning said...

Pretty impressive that you already got the 1st day of school post up!!
I'll be excited to hear how her day went!
Praying for her and for you and the other girls today!
Love, Mom

Oliva Family said...

too sweet her pulling her sisters! i hope her first second day went well. I'm at a loss right now myself without Caleb around to entertain Sara. It's funny how lost they can be without their precious sibling! (btw, how neat that you can walk to school...it sounds perfect!)