Monday, July 7, 2008

Who do the girls look like?

We get that question all the time... I saw this look-a-like meter on a friend's blog (thanks Joanne). Here are the results...


Here's Chloe's...


MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Geneology - Family pictures


And Gracie's...


MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph


And Julia's...


MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Pedigree - Family tree template



I wasn't completely convinced that it was actually calculating anything until I did my own...


MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph


Everyone has always told me that I look just like my mom, so that fits pretty well. Now it does make a difference what picture you put in. I put one picture of Gracie in and it said she looks equally like both of us, but then the 2nd one I put in changed it to more like Ben. People have been telling us lately that Chloe looks like me and I think Gracie looks a lot like Ben did as a kid, so it's fun to see what this website said...

1 comment:

Kim Wilson said...

What a fun thing to do!