Thursday, May 29, 2008

Chloe, the artist

Here's a sampling of Chloe's work. It's funny to see her drawing so well, when not so long ago, she was drawing unrecognizable pictures ("Is it a bunny? Oh, I see, it's a castle...")



Giraffe


Prince, Dragon, and Princess. And up top, she wrote "once upon a time there was a princess". She writes everything phonetically, so sometimes it's a little hard to interpret.


At school, they have computer time once a week where they can color and write on the computer, so here are a couple of her pictures. This one says "I like to dance"


"My mom is Emily. She is pretty. I like the way she reads to me. She is the best mom in the world" Isn't she a sweetie?


And then this one is about Ben. "My dad is Benjamin Wilson. He is pretty. We like to go to the Dorney Park" (which is an amusement park near us that we went to last October) The last sentence says "I think my dis site" We don't know what that means, and when I asked Chloe after school the day she brought it home (so, within a couple hours of writing it), she couldn't remember what she'd written either. So, that's a mystery.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these works of art and writing! Chloe, you really have learned a lot at school! Great job! Love, Aunt Lydia

Jan Fanning said...

Chloe,
I love your drawings. You are doing such a great job! What fun to get to see some of the stuff you are drawing way across the ocean!
I love you!
Grandmama